This is for you if you say yes to any of these:
- You want to develop skills to be able to identify states of dysregulation or reactive emotional responses before they take over.
- You want to bring more balance and regulation to your inner experience so you feel more responsive rather than reactive.
- You want to deepen your understanding of yourself and how to bring balance and wellbeing to your mental and emotional health.
- You experience states of anxiety and depressed moods, and can sometimes feel stuck in them.
- You want to improve your relationship with yourself.
- You are already seeking professional help and want to go deeper into the knowledge of yourself or you would like more support around your therapeutic journey.
This is not recommended for anyone who is actively experiencing severe trauma. Part of the work is unsupervised and you will need to be able to hold space for yourself and/or have support from a practitioner or trusted resource. If you are interested in exploring the topics above, please reach out about 1:1 sessions.
This programme includes:
- 12 hours of LIVE gathering and guidance
- 11 hours of explorations
- ~ 10 hours of recorded teachings
- Visual aid to help you navigate through the programme
The modality is hybrid, which includes recorded material and LIVE sessions for Q&A and reviews.
Each week, you will have 1 x session to go through (about 1 hour of reading/ listening, learning which can be split up into different blocks).
Every fortnight, we will come together for a LIVE 2 hours session.
During the programme, you are also welcome to join the Somatic Explorations Group at no additional charge.
What others have said after completing the 3-month programme
"This programme has given me tools to get out of situations that I thought were impossible to get out of without the help of medication or psychiatry. It has helped me to lower my anxiety, and to discover that I can be safe and feel safe in my own body. It has also given me knowledge about my own body and my state of mind."
"The programme helped me get to know myself, balance myself, and feel congruent in what I say, behave and think."
"The program helped me a lot to get to know myself and stop thinking that I am sick and that I have no solution. I thought that I was not able to relate to others, that generated a lot of anxiety. Also at times I did not want to move on, I had no hope and life did not seem interesting... The program helped me to be more compassionate towards myself and little by little I've started to feel better."
"Learning how to take the time to create a distance between what happens and myself has allowed me to improve my general state of mind, it has had a positive effect on the amount of vital energy available. It has improved my relationship with myself and with the people around me, giving us space to talk about what’s happening in a deeper way."
This programme was designed as part of my doctoral dissertation and the statistics from the data
analysis showed that there has been a marked trend of improvement in participants' self-reported
levels of anxiety and wellbeing.
The top four reported benefits: awareness of inner state of arousal, capacity to self-regulate, improved social engagement and emotional well-being.
Limited to: a maximum of 8 per group | Fee: $850, paid upfront.
If you require further consultations during the programme, these can be arranged:
1:1 online consultations: $150/60 minutes
Groups up to 3 people for 60 minutes: $100 per person