During the sessions, you will also be guided to explore different aspects of your mental and emotional self, with the goal of supporting your self-discovery so you can create a more organic and congruent way of living and being.
Our weekly explorations and self-discovery sessions will include topics such as:
- Curiosity and compassion - approaching life from a place of wonder and love.
- Orienting from within - finding your own grounded center in your body, here and now.
- Somatic breathing techniques and self-massage.
- What stands in the way between myself and happiness right now?
- What brings a sense of inspiration and purpose to my life?
In the sessions, our process is focused around creating and developing:
- Observation skills - so you can better observe and understand your responses to situations
- Embodied awareness - reconnect the mind and body and learn to listen to your body’s wisdom more intuitively
- Presence - feel fully present in the everyday
- Self-regulation - find balance and learn how to regulate your emotions and reactions, even through stressful moments
- Compassion - develop a deeper compassion for yourself
- Curiosity - learn to get curious about emotions and responses without judgement
- Integration - discover how you can integrate these learnings in your daily life
Each session is 45-minute and will be structured as follows: 30-minute guided exploration + (optional) 15-minutes for explanation and learning points around the main topic as well as time for Q&A and comments.
Format: Hybrid recorded and Zoom live sessions. Live explorations are recorded and can be accessed later, at any time (Q&A, comments and explanations will not be recorded).
Timings: 45-minute sessions every Saturday for 4 months
March to June - Beginning: Sat 12th March at 8 am
August to November - TBD
Cost: Free of charge!
For anyone requiring consultation sessions to deepen the work, I will be available for 60-minute online consultations - $150 for 1:1 sessions or $100/person for a group of 3
To sign up, please fill the form below and we will send you the details to join our live sessions and
access the recorded explorations.